Link: 20 ways to survive in a horror movie.
A quick run-down should you ever find yourself trapped in a horror movie and would prefer to live to tell the tale.
1. Don’t have sex.
- Abstinence is key.
2. Don’t go out with people you’ve just met that day.
- I don’t care how good he says his weed is
- he is cuckoo bananas
- and he wants you dead.
3. Don’t go to camp. Especially one where someone was murdered.
- There are six words you should YouTube, should you get the chance
- “Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th”
4. Find a good hiding place and… STAY. THERE.
- If the killer can’t see you or hear you WHY WOULD YOU MOVE?
- Possibly the easiest rule to follow and, ironically enough, the easiest to break.
5. Always wear sensible shoes, ‘cause you never know when you’ll need to run through the woods.
- Someone will always be barefoot
- Or in heels
- Or just plain clumsy
- And will sprain their ankles
- And die.
6. If the town looks deserted, it’s probably because everyone is dead.
- Don’t walk around looking for people
- House of Wax, anyone?
7. Don’t be a hero.
- Unless you’re name is Harry Fucking Potter, you will die.
- Hell, maybe even then.
- I mean.
8. If you hear something creepy in the distance, like a dog’s yelp cut off mid-bark, don’t investigate.
- The killer is there.
- Also your dog is dead.
9. Always check the backseat before entering your vehicle.
- The last thing you need is to be killed while trying to merge on the expressway.
10. If your car breaks down in front of a dilapidated gas station, don’t ask a sketchy-looking townie for help.
- Some part of your body will wind up in his pick-up truck
11. Don’t go into the basement.
- They are creepy enough without you dying in one.
12. If you’re trying to buy a house and the real estate agent won’t answer any direct questions about either the history of the home or the previous tenants, DO NOT MOVE IN.
- At some point, someone in the house heard voices and cracked.
13. Turn off the television (and run away) if a girl crawls out of it.
- It is obviously your wisest choice.
- SEE ALSO: poltergeist, daughter trapped in tv because of.
14. If the walls of your house bleed, do not attempt an exorcism.
- Move very very far away
- Because there’s blood on your walls.
15. Don’t act like a detective.
- Some crazy Japanese kid who meows like a cat will attack you in a closet.
- If you live, awesome story to tell your friend, right?
- But if you die, it is like the opposite of awesome.
16. Google the location you’ll be vacationing at.
- If more than five reports for “Missing Persons” pops up, you know not to go there.
- Issue. Solved.
17. Don’t get drunk. Or come under the influence of any mind-altering drug.
- Running away from a killer is that much harder when you’re tipsy and giggling.
18. If you see someone in a mask, don’t assume it’s one of your friends playing a trick on you to scare you.
- It is the killer.
- ALSO: laughing while saying, “Tommy, is that you in that stupid mask? Oh, I’m so-o-o-o-o scared!” is not conducive to your surviving.
- Killers are very sensitive about their disguises.
19. Don’t take a shower.
- ONLY APPLIES IF:
- It’s past midnight at the campground you and your sorority sisters are staying at or
- The lock to the door doesn’t work and you hear creepy piano music
AND THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT:
20. If the call is coming from inside the house, get out.
- Clearly the killer is not outside, now is he
- starlightbydaylight likes this
- sahad-impatient likes this
- worth-a-second-try reblogged this from nuggetsrus
- asa-julien reblogged this from kassna
- jadyntheredhood likes this
- trxyebeforeblood reblogged this from i-do-not-have-a-url
- shit1finds reblogged this from avecat
- melissitaaa reblogged this from avecat
- avecat reblogged this from 2trawberryga2he2
- 420boondollars reblogged this from gilboob
- theonlyfender likes this
- askraphaelsantiago likes this
- eddievelez2319 reblogged this from prince-of-mametown
- acciopercyjackson reblogged this from nothingistrueeverythingismalec
- acciopercyjackson likes this
- nothingistrueeverythingismalec reblogged this from sherlockwiliamscottholmes
- kit-katinator reblogged this from mystayria
- maddis-tits likes this
- vonblutenstock likes this
- mystayria reblogged this from lillianatwitchy
- mystayria likes this
- lillianatwitchy reblogged this from athenadark
- reddlesisters reblogged this from bellaruska
- almondflavoredoffswitch likes this
- bellaruska reblogged this from jailbaitvstheworld
- madlyfullofmuchness reblogged this from jailbaitvstheworld
- queenofcorgis likes this
- jailbaitvstheworld reblogged this from silvergryphon
- sk3113 reblogged this from kassna
- le-artis likes this
- ninjafrogofhnm reblogged this from merfolkish
- nud3p1zza reblogged this from mrfancyhood
- bewitchedspace reblogged this from the-sloths-are-not-in-position
- sterlingmallorywinchester reblogged this from ennui-and-tedium and added:
- sterlingmallorywinchester likes this
- ennui-and-tedium reblogged this from merfolkish
- faeriegodpwn reblogged this from merfolkish
- faeriegodpwn likes this
- welcometomusicroomthree likes this
- ajthelush reblogged this from merfolkish
- someones-little-sister reblogged this from ellipsisthegreat
- ellipsisthegreat reblogged this from merfolkish
- priestessofnox reblogged this from merfolkish
- merfolkish reblogged this from kassna
- listentotheshityousay likes this
- i-deduce-skeletons reblogged this from kassna
- i-deduce-skeletons likes this
- kassna reblogged this from castrahiberna
- harlayy likes this