Link: 20 ways to survive in a horror movie.
A quick run-down should you ever find yourself trapped in a horror movie and would prefer to live to tell the tale.
1. Don’t have sex.
- Abstinence is key.
2. Don’t go out with people you’ve just met that day.
- I don’t care how good he says his weed is
- he is cuckoo bananas
- and he wants you dead.
3. Don’t go to camp. Especially one where someone was murdered.
- There are six words you should YouTube, should you get the chance
- “Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th”
4. Find a good hiding place and… STAY. THERE.
- If the killer can’t see you or hear you WHY WOULD YOU MOVE?
- Possibly the easiest rule to follow and, ironically enough, the easiest to break.
5. Always wear sensible shoes, ‘cause you never know when you’ll need to run through the woods.
- Someone will always be barefoot
- Or in heels
- Or just plain clumsy
- And will sprain their ankles
- And die.
6. If the town looks deserted, it’s probably because everyone is dead.
- Don’t walk around looking for people
- House of Wax, anyone?
7. Don’t be a hero.
- Unless you’re name is Harry Fucking Potter, you will die.
- Hell, maybe even then.
- I mean.
8. If you hear something creepy in the distance, like a dog’s yelp cut off mid-bark, don’t investigate.
- The killer is there.
- Also your dog is dead.
9. Always check the backseat before entering your vehicle.
- The last thing you need is to be killed while trying to merge on the expressway.
10. If your car breaks down in front of a dilapidated gas station, don’t ask a sketchy-looking townie for help.
- Some part of your body will wind up in his pick-up truck
11. Don’t go into the basement.
- They are creepy enough without you dying in one.
12. If you’re trying to buy a house and the real estate agent won’t answer any direct questions about either the history of the home or the previous tenants, DO NOT MOVE IN.
- At some point, someone in the house heard voices and cracked.
13. Turn off the television (and run away) if a girl crawls out of it.
- It is obviously your wisest choice.
- SEE ALSO: poltergeist, daughter trapped in tv because of.
14. If the walls of your house bleed, do not attempt an exorcism.
- Move very very far away
- Because there’s blood on your walls.
15. Don’t act like a detective.
- Some crazy Japanese kid who meows like a cat will attack you in a closet.
- If you live, awesome story to tell your friend, right?
- But if you die, it is like the opposite of awesome.
16. Google the location you’ll be vacationing at.
- If more than five reports for “Missing Persons” pops up, you know not to go there.
- Issue. Solved.
17. Don’t get drunk. Or come under the influence of any mind-altering drug.
- Running away from a killer is that much harder when you’re tipsy and giggling.
18. If you see someone in a mask, don’t assume it’s one of your friends playing a trick on you to scare you.
- It is the killer.
- ALSO: laughing while saying, “Tommy, is that you in that stupid mask? Oh, I’m so-o-o-o-o scared!” is not conducive to your surviving.
- Killers are very sensitive about their disguises.
19. Don’t take a shower.
- ONLY APPLIES IF:
- It’s past midnight at the campground you and your sorority sisters are staying at or
- The lock to the door doesn’t work and you hear creepy piano music
AND THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT:
20. If the call is coming from inside the house, get out.
- Clearly the killer is not outside, now is he
- petra-lium reblogged this from mrharrisonford
- ticeticebabyyy reblogged this from 365daysofhalloween
- completeinsandity likes this
- completeinsandity reblogged this from lulusaurus
- atlankaashaa likes this
- animum-recuperare likes this
- eggssausageandspam likes this
- lightningstriker72 reblogged this from duisarcus
- incognitoincognitoincognito likes this
- allaboardthepastrytrain reblogged this from duisarcus
- allaboardthepastrytrain likes this
- snow-white-reincarnated reblogged this from magicalhufflepuffgirl
- licomice likes this
- magicalgryffindorguy reblogged this from magicalhufflepuffgirl
- snurtlicious likes this
- magicalhufflepuffgirl reblogged this from duisarcus
- blackroselillies likes this
- duisarcus reblogged this from spunsugarandstormclouds
- chaoticrainbowskiwi reblogged this from spunsugarandstormclouds
- spunsugarandstormclouds reblogged this from greenurr
- libertinebaby reblogged this from whyfinnick
- sass-and-caffeine reblogged this from happybeckett
- tumblyorro reblogged this from gehayi
- hipsterprimeminister likes this
- strangechord reblogged this from red-is-my-pleasure
- allthecharactersinmyhead reblogged this from nightmarewriter
- nightmarewriter reblogged this from msnettlerose
- superradlover reblogged this from fanshii
- fanshii reblogged this from angelusscietiarum
- ladysansalannista likes this
- angelusscietiarum reblogged this from flawlesspenis
- averrion reblogged this from 8bitflowers
- whatever-works-cris reblogged this from nuggetsrus
- aasleepybunny reblogged this from favourie
- dicetacular likes this
- zerohunter413 likes this
- inverseandchorus likes this
- inverseandchorus reblogged this from teamncis
- tzila-opal reblogged this from mayeshanonymous
- mayeshanonymous reblogged this from supremegingerkhaleesi
- holyanimee likes this
- melissamagee reblogged this from melissamagee
- lamina-blog reblogged this from acidgreenfilling
- 221whovians reblogged this from cpt-america-aint-here
- ash-tree-grove reblogged this from iam2gay2function
- boys-and-heartache likes this
- angelicaaaaxx reblogged this from crbananas
- rebuggg reblogged this from seniavera
- the-sakura-things likes this