Link: 20 ways to survive in a horror movie.
A quick run-down should you ever find yourself trapped in a horror movie and would prefer to live to tell the tale.
1. Don’t have sex.
- Abstinence is key.
2. Don’t go out with people you’ve just met that day.
- I don’t care how good he says his weed is
- he is cuckoo bananas
- and he wants you dead.
3. Don’t go to camp. Especially one where someone was murdered.
- There are six words you should YouTube, should you get the chance
- “Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th”
4. Find a good hiding place and… STAY. THERE.
- If the killer can’t see you or hear you WHY WOULD YOU MOVE?
- Possibly the easiest rule to follow and, ironically enough, the easiest to break.
5. Always wear sensible shoes, ‘cause you never know when you’ll need to run through the woods.
- Someone will always be barefoot
- Or in heels
- Or just plain clumsy
- And will sprain their ankles
- And die.
6. If the town looks deserted, it’s probably because everyone is dead.
- Don’t walk around looking for people
- House of Wax, anyone?
7. Don’t be a hero.
- Unless you’re name is Harry Fucking Potter, you will die.
- Hell, maybe even then.
- I mean.
8. If you hear something creepy in the distance, like a dog’s yelp cut off mid-bark, don’t investigate.
- The killer is there.
- Also your dog is dead.
9. Always check the backseat before entering your vehicle.
- The last thing you need is to be killed while trying to merge on the expressway.
10. If your car breaks down in front of a dilapidated gas station, don’t ask a sketchy-looking townie for help.
- Some part of your body will wind up in his pick-up truck
11. Don’t go into the basement.
- They are creepy enough without you dying in one.
12. If you’re trying to buy a house and the real estate agent won’t answer any direct questions about either the history of the home or the previous tenants, DO NOT MOVE IN.
- At some point, someone in the house heard voices and cracked.
13. Turn off the television (and run away) if a girl crawls out of it.
- It is obviously your wisest choice.
- SEE ALSO: poltergeist, daughter trapped in tv because of.
14. If the walls of your house bleed, do not attempt an exorcism.
- Move very very far away
- Because there’s blood on your walls.
15. Don’t act like a detective.
- Some crazy Japanese kid who meows like a cat will attack you in a closet.
- If you live, awesome story to tell your friend, right?
- But if you die, it is like the opposite of awesome.
16. Google the location you’ll be vacationing at.
- If more than five reports for “Missing Persons” pops up, you know not to go there.
- Issue. Solved.
17. Don’t get drunk. Or come under the influence of any mind-altering drug.
- Running away from a killer is that much harder when you’re tipsy and giggling.
18. If you see someone in a mask, don’t assume it’s one of your friends playing a trick on you to scare you.
- It is the killer.
- ALSO: laughing while saying, “Tommy, is that you in that stupid mask? Oh, I’m so-o-o-o-o scared!” is not conducive to your surviving.
- Killers are very sensitive about their disguises.
19. Don’t take a shower.
- ONLY APPLIES IF:
- It’s past midnight at the campground you and your sorority sisters are staying at or
- The lock to the door doesn’t work and you hear creepy piano music
AND THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT:
20. If the call is coming from inside the house, get out.
- Clearly the killer is not outside, now is he
- artbgz likes this
- jehmz likes this
- itypedformiles reblogged this from drinkmasturbatecry
- gedrms reblogged this from thegreatbatty
- thegreatbatty reblogged this from phireahlodyn
- we-have-no-need-of-comfychairs reblogged this from that-nia-person
- missanonne reblogged this from 99percenttenacity
- yickedydoyickedyda reblogged this from multifandom-idek
- lilsassywalker likes this
- would-you-like-some-tea likes this
- that-nia-person reblogged this from desert-bluffs-darling
- youngstevecarlsberg likes this
- desert-bluffs-darling reblogged this from trenidia
- schmoosey reblogged this from drinkmasturbatecry
- 99percenttenacity likes this
- 99percenttenacity reblogged this from trenidia
- matomiku likes this
- trenidia likes this
- trenidia reblogged this from desert-bluffs-darling
- sweetheartvslife reblogged this from drinkmasturbatecry
- beingsomeonebutme reblogged this from livingintheasylum
- comatose-butterfly reblogged this from drinkmasturbatecry
- comatose-butterfly likes this
- cs-inspiration reblogged this from radcoffee
- wholocked-minerva reblogged this from starfish-are-stickers and added:
- farmerinthemac reblogged this from selfabsorbedsassafrass and added:
- reginaabyssi likes this
- whipandapple reblogged this from deamonassassin
- followmetotheforest likes this
- writingisa reblogged this from neverland-its-a-wonderful-place
- thereisnofuckingreason reblogged this from kalycle
- resourceryyy reblogged this from rakenrollrobin
- indicativeof-sideways-escalation likes this
- furniture-and-dynamite reblogged this from sarah-the-artiste
- oonaseckar likes this
- alice-in-kpopland likes this
- alysswolf762 reblogged this from asongofsherlockandsupernatural and added:
- darkcoyote likes this
- avivivi likes this
- seidanan reblogged this from marchennoir
- prognosticationrememberer reblogged this from starfish-are-stickers
- namara-ashina likes this
- alepna reblogged this from starfish-are-stickers
- br00ksbetts likes this
- asongofsherlockandsupernatural reblogged this from starfish-are-stickers
- toolninja reblogged this from zombiesylvie
- benedick-cumberbuns likes this
- loldestielbuttsex reblogged this from what-am-i-doing-with-mylife
- what-am-i-doing-with-mylife reblogged this from linnea-ekenberg